Binding a USD Account
- How to open a foreign currency bank account?
① For a personal account, consult the opening bank whether public-to-private payment service is available and whether there is any amount limit or remark on the foreign exchange.
② Ensure that the bank information you fill in is correct, including beneficiary, bank account, and swift code. If any information you fill in is wrong or the collection amount exceeds a limit, extra fees will be borne by you.
- Must the bank account name be consistent with the name used for registration?
For a CHY bank account, the bank account name must be consistent with the name used for registration. For a foreign currency account, the name is not limited, either personal or corporate.
- How to fill in information of the foreign currency bank account?
Choose My DHgate > Fund Account > Account Settings, click Settings>Add Bank Card (USD), and fill in required information.
Select Province must be set to the specific address of the opening bank of the beneficiary, not the local address of the beneficiary, please confirm the completeness and correctness of the information with the opening bank.
Required information related to bank accounts includes:
* Beneficiary Account Type
* Beneficiary Account Number/IBAN
* Re-enter Beneficiary Account Number/IBAN
* Beneficiary Bank SWIFT Code
* Beneficiary Name in Turkish
* Beneficiary Country or Region (address of the opening bank of beneficiary)
- Is the bank account set to a bank card account or passbook account?
Currently, the bank account can be set to a bank card account only, and passbook accounts are not supported. When filling in, verify the bank account information to ensure correctness.
- How to modify my bank account information?
For bank-certified sellers, if you need to modify bank account information, choose My DHgate > Fund Account > Account Settings, click Settings> Apply for Modification, and follow the wizard to provide relevant information for online application. After DHgate receives your application, the system will review your information.
- What is a swift code? Is it the swift code of the opening bank or that of the head office?
A swift code is an identity code of a bank. Generally, it is used in telegraphic transfer and teletransmission credit. Each bank is allocated a swift code. The first 8 digits of the head office are the same as those of the branches, but the last three are different. Consult your opening bank to acquire the swift code.
- Is the swift code of a bank fixed?
No. Consult your opening bank to acquire the swift code.
- Will DHgate check sellers' bank information during payment?
We will check bank information. However, only major errors will be checked out. Errors in details can be detected in bank transfer only. Therefore, you are advised to carefully check your bank information before withdrawal to avoid delay or any unnecessary handling fee.
- Can any other credential with seals be offered if a bank does not acknowledge the bills provided by DHgate?
This is seldom the case. DHgate processes payment through online banking, so we can provide screenshots currently. No more credentials can be offered.
- What is the possible cause of payment failure on DHgate? What can I do?
Generally, this problem is caused by bank information error. You are advised to verify the information with the opening bank as soon as possible, or click Help> Contact Customer Service to consult us. We will help you check whether the payment has been revoked.
Does the answer helps?
Thanks!Although we cannot respond directly to your feedback, we will use this information to improve the online help service.
Thanks for your feedback!